Cognative Behavioural Therapy
Neuro Linguistics Programming
Transformation Coaching aims to assist you through various processes of change in life, career and purpose.
Sometimes life is difficult, and we know exactly why. For many people, though, the cause of their unease is not so clear. If you are looking for someone to give you some support with day to day life, to help you create space to find your own solutions or to help change your thinking so it’s more productive and resourceful, then maybe you’ve considered seeking help. It’s not got the stigma from years gone by with an estimated 28% of people having some sort of therapy.
If you are considering having some form of therapy it can sometimes be difficult to decide which therapy is best suited to meet your needs. Most people are aware of what counselling is, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) is fairly well known these days and of course many people use Neuro Linguistic programming (NLP).
A combination of CBT, NLP and Counselling.
CBT – The principle is to help people become more consciously aware of the pattern of their thinking. CBT requires the individual to talk honestly about the problems they are experiencing with their practitioner.
Counselling – Counselling is referred to as a talking therapy and has been around for a very very long time. It gives people the opportunity to express feelings, explore difficulties or things they find distressing, with the counsellors role being to listen in order to understand, reflect, help you clarify the problem and enable you to see more choice or different ways of addressing the issue.
NLP – NLP is all about making changes at the unconscious level – so the change in your thinking becomes automatic – you do not have to consciously think about it or remember to behave or think differently (it’s a lot faster at fixing the issue than CBT as well).
Areas of consideration:
- Personal awakening
- Developing confidence
- Accountability coach
- Dramatic personal changes
- Changing your career and finding clarity
For more detail: CLICK HERE
To set up a discovery chat with your coach make an appointment below.
1. Growth & Understanding your why?. We venture into a simple GROW model and consider what it is you want and what areas you may be struggling with.
2. “Brain language communication model”– Explore beliefs and values, understand and train brain language and why this is important for success.
3. Value Drivers – Understanding what your values are and how this supports success to your outcomes.
4. Adjust and Define. Consider massive action and accountability – Considering any one of the modules as seen Coaching Modules Tab below
5. Redefine Action – Redefine, adjust & action. Consider any one of the modules below depending on the client. Homework.
6. Assess and Evaluate – Feedback
Coaching for Coaches
4 Magic Q's
1. Gain Clarity. Gaining complete clarity on value system and supporting behaviour
2. 4 Magic Questions: 4 Magic questions to support your process and getting to the next level
3. Define your Market – Brain mapping your offering and niche audience using the “25 Questions!”
4. Building a niche network Building a niche network using Linkedin of up to 200 people a day & Linguistic Scripts to gauge your “decision maker”(Sales Navigator required)
5. Leveraging Linkedin: Leverage Linkedin & Instagram effectively. How to set up your Linkedin/Instagram accounts and what platforms to use to support you.
6. Exposure #LunchtimeCoaching 30 Min Interview reaching an audience of 50 000 people showcasing your niche offering.
Here are some areas of focus through the coaching process:
- Influence and help reduce anxiety,
- stress management
- change the leadership outlook
- enhance and cultivate self-esteem
- communication and improve outcomes
- recognizing values and impact to a business environment
- relaxation hypnosis techniques
- organizational change
- self-anchoring performance state to replicate excellence
- learn to forgive – pattern and technique
- conflict resolution and how to deal with conflict
- failure into feedback
- team performance
- creating positivity
Personal Life Coaching
- end self-sabotage
- self-nurturing techniques and self-love
- core transformation and change in beliefs
- relationship clarifying pattern technique
- cultivating confidence
- falling in love pattern
- phobia cure pattern
- change eating habits technique
- learn to forgive – pattern and technique
- spelling strategy
- dealing with grief
- resolving personal conflict
- reducing allergies
- relaxation hypnosis techniques
Studies show that:
- 1 in 4 employees have been diagnosed with depression
- Studies show 40 % of all work-related illness is
- due to work-related stress
- major depression
- anxiety disorders
- Most employers tend to underestimate the financial impact of mental illness on their bottom line
- According to the IDEA study of the depression costs “South Africa” more than R232 billion.
- Depression is a leading cause of disability worldwide, affecting up to 350 million people, according to the World Health Organisations.
- “These findings suggest that depression is an issue deserving global attention, regardless of a country’s economic development, national income or culture
International Personal Management Association and the International Coaching Federation show that:
- Training provided with ongoing coaching improves productivity by 80%
- 50 % individual experience a more balanced life
- 40 %required goal setting and financial planning
- 50% gained self-confidence
- 40% enhance their communication skills
- 78% required coaching for motivation
- 85% needed someone to listen to
- 25% claimed an increase in income
- 98.5 % felt the investment for a coach was worth it.
COACHING EXPERIENCE TESTIMONIAL
Anyima Okundi, Executive Coach
I first came across Kevin Britz on the Coffee Chat App – his profile was among other coaches offering a set of 3 pro- bono sessions and, for some reason, I was repeatedly drawn to his profile.
As a coach myself, I knew that the first session was crucial and was ready with my objective for the session and ready to do the work required.
Though an old topic of concern from me, I was desperately in need of fresh eyes and perspective; Kevin did not disappoint. I felt listened to and partnered with – he was with
me all the way, offering me a safe space to unpack the depth of my feelings. With a simple exercise, he helped me to discover my innate value and its worth, to me, totally redefining the construct of my challenge for the first time. It is as though a doorway has been opened shining a light into a deeper understanding and acceptance of myself and therefore, into how I present that value to others. This has impacted both my coaching practice relationships in particular and my life in general. Kevin was also very generous: he shared from his own life in order to fuel my own discover, which was a beautiful gift that he gave me. As a result, I have been able to tick off some longstanding ‘ToDo’ list items that have been causing me tension and distress. I have formulated a strategy for my future goals that are both energizing and empowering and I have also been able to extend the benefit of this experience to my own clients by taking them through the same exercise, with great results. There is still much inner work to do but I have clarity, peace of mind and the resolve to go forward confidently.
Thank you Coach Kevin!
Luise Peters – Marketing Manager – Wimpy SA
I really enjoyed my time spent with the Business by Design team in preparation for our annual Wimpy conference. Kevin helped me not only with my script and the content thereof but also taught me how to use tonality, emotion, and body language to land a message and get buy-in from a large audience. Kevin is a great coach and I really found great benefit from working with the Voice/Business by Design team. I would definitely recommend these services to all Marketing and Brand managers who find themselves presenting or needing to improve communication skills and change management implementation.
Jenni Nixon – Business owner
I first met Kevin in 2008, we were both attending an NLP Practitioner training course. We did not really chat initially until we had the opportunity to work together in one of the practise sessions. To this day it remains one of my favourite NLP sessions.
In the time since then we have worked together on a number of projects and supported each other’s personal and business goals through exchanges of personal coaching sessions, Shared work opportunities, involvement as trainers and facilitators in each other’s businesses and as trusted advisors and friends. Kevin is someone who actively lives his values. He is highly resourceful and manages to bring a fresh vibrant energy to every situation. He has a natural ability to engage with people and a sincere desire to see people achieve the best results they can. Kevin is always actively pursuing new learning, and takes every opportunity to grow, expand and improve. I have called on Kevin may times to assist me to move past situations if I feel I am getting stuck and always find his approach to be useful, sincere and fun. As a somewhat strong minded individual I appreciate his light-hearted yet relevant way in which he challenges my thinking to help me shift my perception to find ways to achieve my outcome more successfully. I have always found value in Kevin’s input and am inspired by the way he puts everything he learns into practise and applies what he teaches first. He is energetic and exudes charisma
I believe that Kevin’s diverse and creative approach to what he does coupled with his ability to engage people makes his a very valuable member of any team and I have always enjoyed every opportunity to work with him.
You are welcome to contact me should you have any questions